Call for Consultation
(310) 893-6200

Latest Blog Posts

My Child Struggles in School: What Can I do?

  • Acting out? Disciplinary issues? Being bullied?
  • Struggling with or avoiding reading, writing or math?
  • Problems with understanding, starting or completing homework assignments?
  • Fallen behind grade level? Failing classes?

If you answer YES to any of these questions, your child may not be getting a Free Appropriate Public Education (“FAPE”).

Every Child is equally entitled to an education, no matter what behavioral issues, learning differences, intellectual or physical challenges may exist.  

As Parents or Guardians, you have the right to have your Child assessed in all suspected areas of potential disabilities, free of charge.  As Parents or Guardians, you have the right to be informed about your Child’s current strengths and weaknesses so that you can equally participate in deciding the placement and educational goals that are appropriate for your Child if a qualifying disability is found.  

For a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your Child’s situation, we can help.  Call Bergman Attorneys PC at (310)893-6200 today.

For Bergman Attorneys, assisting children and their families with their unique needs is a passion and a commitment.  We provide counseling, advocacy, and aggressive legal representation in order to ensure every family member has the opportunity to succeed.

Leave a Reply

Our Intake Process, in 3 Simple Steps