Lender Liability Litigation
When you are facing an aggressive lender or mortgage loan servicer, you need attorneys who are knowledgeable, aggressive and have a proven track record of success. There is always something that can be done, no matter what stage of foreclosure you are in. The knowledgeable and compassionate foreclosure attorneys at BAPC specialize in helping struggling homeowners. When you are faced with foreclosure, all is not lost, we will guide you through the foreclosure maze. We have helped hundreds of California homeowners defend their rights and save their homes.
BAPC specializes in litigating the following issues:
- Violation of the Homeowners’ Bill of Rights
- Foreclosing While Reviewing for a Loan Modification (Dual Tracking)
- Chain of Title Issues
- Void or Invalid Assignments of Deeds of Trust
- Breach of Trial Loan Modification Payment Plans
- Fraud and Misrepresentation by Lender or Servicer
- Violation of California Foreclosure Statutes
- Lender’s Failure to Consider Loss Mitigation Alternatives
- Negligence in the Handling of Loan Modification Paperwork
- Accounting Issues of Mortgage Loan Payments
- Breach of Contract of the Deed of Trust or Loss Mitigation Workouts
Lender Liability Lawyers You Can Depend On
Bergman and her team have been on the cutting edge of lender liability suits, creating precedent-setting case law and court orders throughout California which have helped thousands of other homeowners assert successful legal claims related to deceptive lending and foreclosure practices. BAPC’s expertise and aggressive litigation strategies have resulted in:
- Principal Reductions
- Loan Modifications
- Deferred Payments
- Credit Deletions
- Corrected Accounting Statements and Payment Refunds
- Monetary Damage Awards
- Loan Assumptions
Bergman and her team provide Real Estate, Estate Planning and Disability planning services for all of California including:
Alhambra, Alameda, Anaheim, Burbank, Culver City, East Los Angeles, El Segundo, Fontana, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Ontario, Oxnard, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, San Bernardino, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Ventura, West Los Angeles.
Have you received a notice of default? A Notice of Trustee Sale? Has your bank offered you a settlement, but you are unsure of what to do? You need someone on your side talking to the bank who is completely committed to getting results that benefit you.
Some important current foreclosure defense cases that are winning points for homeowners include:
- Glaski v. Bank of America
- Gomes v. Bank of America
- Jolley v. JPMorgan Chase
- Alvarez v. BAC Home Loans Servicing, L.P.,
- Corvello v. Wells Fargo
- Bushell v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Aceves v. U.S.Bank, N.A.
- Nymark v. Heart Fed. Sav. & Loan Ass’n
- West v. JPMorgan Chase
- Yvanova v. New Century Mortgage Corp.
If you are tired of being pushed around by these big banks, lenders or developers, then it is time to get serious, and hire BAPC. For a free case evaluation, call or email us today and find out what your options are. Contact our office, or use our contact form under Contact US to request your free evaluation.
Prior Successes by Bergman and her team:
Click the links below to download the PDF with more information.
- Court grants discovery motion and request for sanctions [$4320 combined] [Perez re MTC]
- The Bergman team defeats Defendant’s discovery motion [Perez re Opp to MTC]
- Court grants Amendment to add new claims and prayer for punitive damages [Ng Chung re Amend]
- Court denies defendant’s motion for summary judgment and/or summary adjudication [Ng Chung re MSJ]
- Court grants client’s Demurrer [Nazim]
- Order granting in part and denying in part Motion To Dismiss [Rittenberg v Decision One Mortgage Company]
- Order denying defendants’ motion to strike and granting in part defendants’ motion to dismiss with leave to amend. [Vargas v USBC Bank USA]
- Overrule in part and sustain in part Defendant’s Demurrer to the First Amended Complaint [Suarez v Bank of New York Mellon]
- Defendant’s demurrer to all causes of action is overruled [Brown v Bank of America ]
- Order granting in part and denying in part Motion To Dismiss [Naranjo v JP Morgan Chase ]
- Order granting in part and denying in part Motion To Dismiss [Wise v Wells Fargo Bank]
- Order denying motion to dismiss [Johnson v HSBC Bank USA ]
Download the latest HBOR COLLABORATIVE CASE SUMMARIES (Jan 2018) [HBOR Compendium 2018.pdf]